With its watch collections bearing the names of famous operas such as Nabucco and Parsifal, or having musical connotations such as Maestro, family-owned and operated Raymond Weil has established clear ties with the world of music, which the brand has built upon with its partnerships with music venues, awards ceremonies and music-related charities around the world.
This year, expanding its links with music even further, Raymond Weil has organized its first-ever Music Day, which will celebrate music in all its forms, from classical to pop, rock and jazz, on 21st June, international music day.
To celebrate this new initiative, the brand has set up a competition to offer tickets to a number of sold-out concerts (see list below) that will be held on this date around the world. It’s simple to enter: music fans just need to select the concerts they would like to see on the competition page accessible directly from the Raymond Weil website.
The competition runs from 2nd June to 16th June, the date on which the winners will be notified individually.
• Eric Clapton at The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
• Vanessa Paradis at The Forum, London
• Dolly Parton at Phones 4 U arena, Manchester
• Dizzee Rascal at Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall
• Zac Brown Band at Flushing Meadows, New York
• Maroon 5 at Centre de la nature, Laval, Montreal
• Stefanie Sun at Chongqing Olympic Sports Center, Chongqing
• Wang Feng at Dalian Jinzhou Stadium, Dalian
• Karen Mok at Hunan Grand Theatre, Changsha
• Khalil Fong at The Mercedes-Benz Arena, Shanghai
• Eason Chan at Xiamen Sports Center Stadium, Xiamen
• hina Philharmonic Orchestra at Forbidden City Concert Hall, Beijing ?
• TWGHs. Jue Yao. HKSO Charity Concert “Our Stage Our Care” at Hong Kong City Hall Concert Hall, Hong Kong
• The Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra at Hong Kong Cultural Centre Concert Hall, Hong Kong
• Ricky Hsiao at Yuanlin Performance Hall, Changhua
• Taipei Philharmonic Orchestra at Taipei Philharmonic Orchestra Culture Hall, Taipei
• L’Arte del mondo & Xavier de Maistre at Hagia Eirene, Istanbul