For Breguet, everything began in France. In 1775, the young Swiss watchmaker A.-L. Breguet set up in business in Paris and contributed to writing the watchmaking history.
In 1999, Paris hosted the first and one of the biggest boutique of the brand. Both sales areas and Breguet Museum space share the contemporary spirit of an original décor. In 2011, the Manufacture opened a second store in France. It moved to Cannes in response to the high demand from the French Riviera enthusiasts, collectors and lovers of Haute Horlogerie.
Since then, Breguet continues to charm the Croisette. Recently, the brand opened its doors to some VIP clients during a refined and friendly event. An expert from the Manufacture research and development laboratory specially came from Switzerland for the occasion, presenting with passion a selection of the major Breguet inventions, including the magnetic pivot.