Click on the image above to view the photo-gallery of the events that were hosted by watchmaking brands last month:
- On February 15, Slyde sponsored the «Poker for Pink» tour in association with Pink Ribbon Monaco. A major event held by her serene Highness, Princess Charlene, the « Poker for Pink » tour aimed at raising the awareness of breast cancer screening.
- On February 16, Leonardo di Caprio appeared on the red carpet for the BAFTA wearing a black tuxedo and his TAG Heuer Carrera Chronograph.
- The Brit Awards 2014 ceremony took place on February 19th, at London’s O2 Arena. On this occasion, Raymond Weil, Official Watch & Timing Partner of the BRIT Awards, offered a special edition timepiece to some of the most famous names in the music industry.
- Three months after the signing of the partnership with the descendent of Gustave Eiffel, Cvstos had the pleasure to welcome Mr Philippe Coupérie Eiffel on its booth at the WPHH.
- The 2014 edition of the Longines Hong Kong Masters was held from February 21st to 23rd 2014 at AsiaWorld-Expo (Hong Kong). As the title partner and official timekeeper for the Hong Kong Masters, Longines presented the Conquest Classic, the official watch for the event.
- For the seventh consecutive year, Piaget cohosted the Film Independent Spirit Awards, a star-studded affair honoring the best performers, writers, directors and producers of independent film.
- As the Official Timekeeper for Paris Saint-Germain - French Ligue 1 Champions - Hublot opted for a symbolic unveiling of the King Power Paris Saint-Germain at the Ooredoo training centre. Edinson Cavani, Thiago Silva, Yohan Cabaye, Gregory Van Der Wiel and Salvatore Sirigu were invited to take part in a Hublot Watch Academy workshop, with the assistance from a professional watchmaker.